It’s Christmas time once again, which means, it’s time to start thinking about resolutions you can actually keep this year.
7 Possible New Year’s Resolutions
1. Just do it – I shouldn’t have done that sounds a lot cooler than saying I should have done that.
Don’t let the feeling of regret haunt you for the rest of your life. There’s nothing worse than missing out on an epic event because you “didn’t feel like going.”
Best case scenario: You enjoyed the night and made memories.
Worst case scenario: You hated the night and made memories.
2. Get into shape/lose weight – Cheat code: Eat as much as you possibly can one night, and then weigh yourself. The rest of the year should be a cake-walk!
Exercising is probably one of the most common (unfulfilled) New Years Resolution. Set up a work out routine, even if it’s only once or twice a week, and stick to it! After you’re done working out, reward yourself with some McDonalds.
3. Meet new people – You’re a product of who you surround yourself with.
Sometimes life gets a little boring. When your weekends start to feel more like Mondays, I think it’s time to get some new friends. Find someone who loves John Stamos as much as you do.
4. Get better sleep at night – Legend has it, somewhere out there a mixtape is being slept on.
Sleep is essential to remain productive, healthy, and happy. Everyone has different schedules, so set a sleeping schedule that is suitable for you.
5. Save dat money – If Fetty Wap and Lil Dicky dedicated a whole song and music video to saving money, the least you could do is stop eating out all the time.
CONTENT CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE AND MAY NOT BE SAFE FOR WORK, AKA. PUT YOUR HEADPHONES IN AND WATCH IT ANYWAYS.
In all seriousness, setting money aside each paycheck really adds up, go do something fun with all the money you’ve saved. Plan a trip!
6. Start a cleaning routine – In other words: when your life is a mess, don’t let your house be one too.
- Use paper plates so you don’t have to do the dishes.
- Invest in a vacuum and use it daily.
- Hang your clothes up after you do the laundry, otherwise they’ll end up back on your floor.
7. Show up early – Unfortunately, there’s no such thing as fashionably late.
Give yourself an extra 10 minutes of earliness no matter what the occasion. Remember: showing up on time is late, and showing up early is on time.
We want to know if you’ve got any resolutions made for New Years, and how you intend on achieving them! May the odds forever be in your favor.