1. What types of SM/Web 2.0 do you engage in. These may include any websites (blogs,wikis) that you maintain or engage with on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. What Social Media sites that you have a presence on (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
I don’t really follow a lot of blogs or wikis online but I occasionally check onto one when on a social media site. I have a presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, memedroid, and imagur.
2. How often do you engage or interact on these sites. Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly.
I interact with these sites multiple times a day if not hourly.
3. Do you find that you have different habits on each Web 2.0/SM site? Do you engage differently on blogs than you do on Facebook?
Yes I do have different habits on different sites. I participate more on twitter than I do on any other social media. I mostly just like things on Facebook but rarely post anything myself.
4. What are your reasons for using SM/Web 2.0? Social involvement, community activity, information sharing?
I usually do it for social involvement and to share information to my followers and my friends.
5. What would you like to see change about SM/Web 2.0? More ease of sharing? Easier development?
There are some sharing things that I would like to see change to make it easier to deal with but other than that I have no complaints.
6. Are there parts of Web 2.0/SM that you don’t or will not use? Why?
I don’t use Google+ because I don’t understand it and none of my friends use it at all.